- 100% Polyamide 2" boxed quilt lining
- 100% Polyester in sleeves & drip strip
- Back length: 74 - 84cm's | 29" - 33"
This practical winter jacket is crafted in a technical waterproof fabric that defends against downpours without restricting breathability, for day-long comfort. The quilted lining makes it an ideal choice for those dreaded days that are both wet and cold, while its adjustable hood and inner ribbed cuffs add additional stormproofing. The hood can also be detached completely for an alternative look.
The Lockhill stand collar, buckle-fastening throat strap and multiple outer pockets pay tribute to the legendary Barbour International look, along with angled chest pockets that echo the original biker's 'map pocket'. A neat sleeve badge and tonal branded studs keep the outer branding authoritative, yet understated.
Size & Fit
- Designed to suit everyone, from the city to the country.
- Stylish yet comfortable enough for ease of movement
- A timeless fit that is versatile enough to be teamed with everything.
|UK Chest size (inches)||43.5||45.5||48||50||53|
|EURO Chest size||44-46||48-50||52-54||56-58||60-62|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||31||32||33||34||35|